16 Day Summer Tour Program
Number of Students: 20+
Net Price: US$ 3,100.00
Ages: 15 and up
Tuition Days: 16
1 free chaperone per every 15 students
US$ 1,000 for every additional chaperone
- Full-board accommodation with a friendly local host family
- 12 hours of lessons per week in students’ tested class level
- Mixed class for ages 15 and up
- Maximum of 14 students per class
- Qualified teachers
- All materials required for lessons
- Activities as per attached calendar (*Please note that we will send the completed calendar when we receive your travel dates)
- All transport to and from activities
- Certificate of attendance
- Group return transfer to and from the airport
- Travel & health insurance
Academic Program includes:
1. One student orientation welcome pack
2. One day of student orientation, testing, & evaluation
3. 15 hours of lessons per week Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 12:00 in student’s tested level with a maximum 14 students per class
4. Class materials provided
5. Certificate of Completion
Social Program Includes:
1. Transportation to the activities
2. 2 half day activities per week and 2 full day excursions
3. All entrances fees and tickets are included in the activity fee price
Activities Half Day Sample:
- Laguna Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- Knott’s Soak City Water Park
- Canal Kayaking
- Ice Skating
- Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park
- Farewell lunch
Activities Full Day Sample:
- Universal Studios
- Los Angeles tour
- SeaWorld/Outlet Shopping
Double placed or single placed; full board Homestay.
-Full board including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Breakfast; fruit, cereal, yogurt, eggs, etc.
Lunch: sandwich, fruit, yogurt, granola bars, etc.
Dinner: host families prepare hot meals for the whole family normally, and/or at least make sure a hot meal is prepared for the students.
-Double placed: Two students will stay in the same host family. Each is provided their own bed.
4) Group Leader: One local GEOS representative to accompany all excursions.
5) Group Terms and Conditions:
1) This quotation and price are valid for 60 days.
2) The quotation is based on the final number of students being as specified above any variation might be subject to an increase in the price if the minimum number is not met.
3.) Accommodation will be arranged according to the dates specified and agreed upon.
4.) The full balance of all fees and charges is due 2 weeks in advance prior to the group's arrival.
5.) The full information of the students has to be delivered to the school 2 months prior to the arrival of the group, otherwise the Homestay placement cannot be guaranteed in the conditions mentioned above.
6) Cancelation & Refund Policy
1) A minimum guaranteed booking of 20 students (including 1 chaperone).
2) Students must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
3) Cancellations will be accepted up to 4 weeks before the start of the program. All cancellations after this deadline will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the package price per student cancellation.
4) In the event that a student’s visa application is rejected, 100% course fee will be refunded.*
*Application fee of $100 is non-refundable