10 Day Study Tour Program
10 Day Study Tour ESL Program
Number of Students: 20+
Net Price: US$ 2,500.00
Ages: 15 and up
Tuition Days: 10
This includes package includes:
*Full-board accommodation with a friendly local host family
*15 hours of lessons per week in students’ tested class level
*Mixed class for ages 15 and up
*Maximum of 14 students per class
*All materials required for lessons
*Activities as per attached calendar (*Please note that we will send the completed calendar when we receive your travel dates)
*All transport to and from activities
*Certificate of attendance
*Group return transfer to and from the airport
Academic Program includes:
1. One student orientation welcome pack
2. One day of student orientation, testing, & evaluation
3. 15 hours of lessons per week Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 12:00 in student’s tested level with a maximum 14 students per class
4. Class materials provided
5. Certificate of Completion
Social Program Includes:
1. Transportation to the activities
2. 5 half day activities per week and 2 full day excursions
3. All entrances fees and tickets are included in the activity fee price
Activities Half Day Sample:
- Laguna Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza
- Knott’s Soak City Water Park
- Outlet Shopping
- Canal Kayaking
- Los Angeles tour
- Ice Skating
- Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park
- Farewell lunch
Activities Full Day Sample:
- Universal Studios
Double placed or single placed; full board Homestay.
-Full board including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Breakfast; fruit, cereal, yogurt, eggs, etc.
Lunch: sandwich, fruit, yogurt, granola bars, etc.
Dinner: host families prepare hot meals for the whole family normally, and/or at least make sure a hot meal is prepared for the students.
-Double placed: Two students will stay in the same host family. Each is provided their own bed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
* Students must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
* Cancellations will be accepted up to 4 weeks before the start of the program. All cancellations after this deadline will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the package price per student cancellation.
In the event that a student’s visa application is rejected, 100% course fee will be refunded.*
*Application fee of $100 is non-refundable