mth 102 algebra
Topics covered in this course include rational numbers and their applications, equations and inequalities, linear relations and inequalities, polynomials, factoring, rational expressions, functions and graphs, graphing linear equations, radical expressions, quadratic functions and graphs, and statistics and probability.
- Understand the concepts related to exponents and polynomials
- Understand factoring and quadratic equations
- Understand rational expressions and equations
- Understand roots and radicals
- Understand quadratic equation
Introductory Algebra (5th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2015)
Author(s): Tussy, A. S. & Koenig, D.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org