DBA 701 RESEARCH QUESTIONS, CONSTRUCTS AND DESIGN-RESIDENCY
This is a residency course. This course is designed for students to design research Questions, constructs, Design, define a research topic, and establishing associated research question(s) for his/her dissertation.
- Demonstrate understanding of issues relating to the protection of human subjects in research
- Develop techniques for focusing the prospectus
- Develop criteria for choosing a dissertation committee and enhancing the mentor relationship
- Evaluate critically the relationships between problem statement, research questions, literature review, and research design in an existing study
- Create a draft prospectus for use in finding a mentor and beginning a research project
Dissertations and Theses from Start to Finish (2nd Ed.)
Publisher: American Psychological Association (2006)
Author: John D. Cone; Sharon L. Foster
The Mentor’s Guide (2nd Ed.)
Publisher: Wiley (2011)
Author(s): Zachary, L. J.
Exploring Research (5th Ed.)
Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR (2002)
Author(s): Salkind, N. J.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org