bba 407 Administrative office managment
This course covers various aspects of how an organization functions internally. Topics include communication, office automation, security, emergency procedures, supervision and management of administrative personnel.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
The Administrative Professional: Technology & Procedures (15th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2017)
Author(s): Rankin, D. & Shumack, K. A.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com